The centre is open for three months in 2013 between the 19th of June and the 11th of September. The centre is only open for three months this summer due to Damo’s teaching commitments elsewhere. It is hoped that in the future Damo will have enough senior students to assist in the running and teaching of the centre that it will be able to stay open for longer.
The centre will be open for the following ‘weeks’ beginning each Wednesday:
- Wednesday 19th June – Tuesday 25th June
- Wednesday 26th June – Tuesday 2nd July
- Wednesday 3rd July - Tuesday 9th July
- Wednesday 10th July – Tuesday 16th July
- Wednesday 17th July – Tuesday 23rd July
- Wednesday 24th July – Tuesday 30th July
- Wednesday 31st July – Tuesday 6th August
- Wednesday 7th August – Tuesday 13th August
- Wednesday 14th August – Tuesday 20th August
- Wednesday 21st August – Tuesday 27th August
- Wednesday 28th August – Tuesday 3rd September
- Wednesday 4th September – Tuesday 10th September
It is possible to book into the centre for a period of one or more weekly blocks. Due to practicalities with bed spaces and transport it is best for students to arrive on theTuesday afternoon before their training begins on Wednesday and leave on the Tuesday morning at the end of their weeks training. This is a day of rest at the centre and so will make it more practical for students to come and go without disrupting the practice routine; although if this is difficult we will do our best to make allowances.
Cost of staying at the centre:
- £250 per weekly block
- £750 for an entire month (So one weeks stay is free)
This cost includes all training, accommodation at the centre and food for the duration of your stay.
If you would like to book a place in the retreat centre then please use the contact form on this site. We require a 50% deposit to secure your place on the course and the rest is to be paid upon arrival at the centre.
When you book your place you should also fill out the joining forms which are downloadable below and send them to us in the post. This includes a disclaimer, the rules of the centre and your options for training. We cannot accept anybody at the centre without these forms being completed.